ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

Re: [gnso-arr-dt] Resolving outstanding issues

  • To: <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>, <owner-gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-arr-dt] Resolving outstanding issues
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:23:15 -0500

The same argument could also work against excluding councillors. Should we
'create a process that has the potential to sacrifice informed participation
for the sake of ' not seeming like there is a conflict of interest?

Yes. Conflict of interest taints the process and the outcome.

The Councilor exclusion is based on conflict of interest concerns and time
commitments.

Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004-2401
voice: 202-662-5173
direct fax: 202-778-5173
main fax: 202-662-6291
e-mail: krosette@xxxxxxx

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been
inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank
you for your cooperation.

Sent from my Wireless Handheld