ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

[gnso-arr-dt] FW: Upcoming Affirmation reviews - draft call for candidatures

  • To: <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-arr-dt] FW: Upcoming Affirmation reviews - draft call for candidatures
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:12:27 -0400

Here is a first draft of the ICANN Call for Applicants.  Please provide
me any comments you have and I will forward them on.  I plan to submit
some comments later today that I will send to this list.

Note that the document emphasizes that the applicants being sought in
this requesat are supposed to be "in representation of a Supporting
Organization or Advisory Committee."  Also note that feedback on this
announcement is needed by mid-May.

Chuck