ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: AW: [gnso-arr-dt] Re: Finalizing the RT process

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: AW: [gnso-arr-dt] Re: Finalizing the RT process
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:01:14 -0400

Regarding the timing of our work, note that the draft request for
applications that I forwarded from Marco today says the following:
"Applicants interested in being considered for endorsement by the [name
of SO/AC] are also invited to include in their candidature the
additional information required by [name of SO/AC, hyperlink]."  If this
stays this way, then we will need to have our requirements for
additional information approved by the Council prior to the final
annoncement being posted by ICANN.  Ideally, it would be great if we
were able to get Council approval of the those on 20 May; but if not
then, then 10 June at the latest.  If this DT could focus specifically
on those requirements in time to make a proposal to the Council by 12
May, that would be very helpful. We could then refine the rest of the
process for the 10 June meeting.

Chuck