ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: AW: [gnso-arr-dt] Re: Finalizing the RT process

  • To: gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: AW: [gnso-arr-dt] Re: Finalizing the RT process
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 07:01:14 -0700

Bill,

As I stated in my note of Apr 28, my suggestion is based on the reality
of how the Selectors intend to deal with this going forward. If I had my
drothers it would be different, but I don't and its not.

What you suggest to take the high blood pressure out of all this is fine
with me. Regarding gender/geo balance, I don't necessarily disagree with
your concern, just trying to deal with reality. And bottom line, we
didn't put much effort into it before and it worked out fine.

Sorry to hear about your mother. Travel safe.

Tim