ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg]

RE: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] Start of ccTLD IDN Questions - Council Rework Group

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "cc-IDN Rework Group" <gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] Start of ccTLD IDN Questions - Council Rework Group
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:46:43 -0500

I have only received responses from two members so far and we are already down
to one option: Monday.  Because Monday is already nearly here and I want to
give some lead time, I am going to go ahead and schedule a call for Monday as
shown below.  If it turns out that several others cannot make the call on
Monday, we can cancel it.

Glen - would you please arrange a call for Monday as noted below?  Also, if
Olof agrees, would you please add him to the rework group list.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."

        From

        : owner-gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg@xxxxxxxxx