ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg]

RE: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] RE: Reminder & Meeting Suggestion

  • To: "Adrian Kinderis" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "cc-IDN Rework Group" <gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] RE: Reminder & Meeting Suggestion
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 05:17:15 -0500

I want to thank each of you who reviewed the document and inserting your
comments.  It looks like everyone has done that except Edmon.

Edmon - If you can do that before our next meeting, it would be helpful.

All - Please review the comments inserted by others before the meeting
next Tuesday.  At this stage, I don't think you need to add any more
comments; instead, we will be discusing each of the areas in our meeting
and trying to reach consensus among our group on final wording.