ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg]

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] Updated version of draft GNSO response on IDNs updated as of 18 December call

  • To: <gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] Updated version of draft GNSO response on IDNs updated as of 18 December call
  • From: "liz.gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:48:06 -0800

All,

As conducted on yesterday's call, the group's agreed changes to the Working
Group draft "comments in response to the ccNSOP-GAC Issues Report on IDN
issues" are now reflected in the posted document.  The document can be found
at:  http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddbc4fs4_0fsp8rv

I encourage the group to note my formulation of the definition of "IDN
ccTLD" in the introduction (added as footnote 1 - which BTW I don't think
google docs supports footnotes), and also draw Edmon's attention to the one
remaining question the group had about your suggestion in the executive
summary - the group would like further clarification.

Thanks, Liz Gasster