ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg]

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] Rework Group document updated as of 8 Jan call

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'cc-IDN Rework Group'" <gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] Rework Group document updated as of 8 Jan call
  • From: "liz.gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:53:03 -0800

To all,

All of the changes agreed to during our last call should now be updated in
the most recent google docs version of the "GNSO Comments in Response to the
ccNSO-GAC Issues Report on IDN Issues".

Thanks to Avri for picking up when I lost power and to all of you for your
patience with the interruption.

Liz