ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg]

RE: [Fwd: RE: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] REMINDER: Agenda for 15 Jan cc Rework Group Meeting]

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "stefanie lai" <steflai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [Fwd: RE: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] REMINDER: Agenda for 15 Jan cc Rework Group Meeting]
  • From: "Adrian Kinderis" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:53:46 +1100

Chuck, I can do Thursday at 9am Melbourne time (Wednesday 16 January 2008 at
22:00 UTC) if that helps.

Once again, my apologies for messing everyone around!

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director
AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must
not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system
and notify us immediately.