ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg]

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] Notes for Today's cc Rework Group Meeting

  • To: <gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] Notes for Today's cc Rework Group Meeting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:28:07 -0500

The notes from today's cc Rework Group Meeting are highlighted in the
attached copy of the agenda.

Please note that we our final meeting is planned for next Tuesday, 29
January at the same time:

22:00 UTC [06:00 Hong Kong, 09:00 Melbourne (next day), 14:00 PST, 17:00
EST, 19:00 Buenos Aires,  23:00 CET, 24:00 Amman]

This is our last chance to finalize the draft document prior to
submitting it to the full Council.  If you cannot participate in the
call, please provide any input you have either on the Google document or
via this list PRIOR TO THE MEETING.  Our high level agenda for the last
meeting is shown at the end of the attached file and is copied here:

    Agenda for meeting on the 29th:

1.      Confirm edits made on the 22nd.

2.      Finish responses in the rest of the main document.

3.      Review and finalize the executive summary.

Thanks for the great work in today's meeting.

Chuck Gomes