ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg]

[gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] Revised Executive Summary

  • To: <gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg] Revised Executive Summary
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:58:23 -0500

Please note that I have inserted a revised Executive Summary in the
Google Document as promised.  To make it easier for each of you to see
exactly what changes I made, I attached a redlined MS Word version of
the Executive Summary that highlights the changes I made and for those
who may not like redlined documents I also attached a clean version.

In whichever version you review, please note comment 2 in the Word
versions and the comment at the end of the Executive Summary in the
Google Document.

Feel free to comment and ask questions on this list between now and our
meeting next Tuesday.

Thanks,

Chuck Gomes