ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

[gnso-ccwg-dt] Revised Principles Text 12 Dec 2011

  • To: "gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Revised Principles Text 12 Dec 2011
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:04:16 -0800

All,

Thank you for your many comments on the list.  In preparation for continued
discussion on the call tomorrow, I’ve tried to revise the draft principles text
based on the comments.  As there were many comments I apologize if I missed any
of them, or did not insert them in the right place.  In addition, I appended to
the document Mikey’s list of Do’s and Don'ts and the comments on them by Alan
and Chuck.  I will, unfortunately be tied up in meetings right up to the time
of our CCWG meeting so if there are additional comments on the document I may
not be able to capture them, but please do send them to the list nonetheless.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  This document also is posted to
the wiki at: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoccwgdraftteam/1.+Meetings
and is posted in the Adobe Connect room.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund
Policy Director