ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

[gnso-ccwg-dt] Re: Revised Draft Principles with Comments from the List

  • To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Re: Revised Draft Principles with Comments from the List
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 06:03:09 -0800

Thank you very much Chuck for your helpful comments.

Best regards,

Julie

On 12/19/11 7:37 PM, "Chuck Gomes" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Julie.  Because I likely will not be able to participate in the call
tomorrow, here is my input in advance:
•        In 1.a) i), I have fine with the bracketed text with the brackets or
without: “[and ultimately the broader ICANN community]”.

•        In 2.a.ii), I prefer removing the bracketed text: “[whenever possible]
”, but if the group decides to leave it, I can live with that as long as the
brackets are retained.

•        The rest of the changes look fine to me.

Chuck