ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

[gnso-ccwg-dt] Final Draft Principles For GNSO Council

  • To: "jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Final Draft Principles For GNSO Council
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 12:24:39 -0800

Dear Jonathan,

I received no comments through last Friday to the changes agreed at our meeting
on the 20th so I’ve accepted the final changes in the attached two documents —
one with the rationale for our reference and one for you to send to Stéphane
Van Gelder for the GNSO Council to consider.  Please let me know if you have
any questions or if I can help in any way.

A very Happy New Year to you and the CCWG Drafting Team members!

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund
Policy Director