ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

[gnso-ccwg-dt] Meeting to discuss next steps for the Cross-Community Working Group (CCWG) Principles

  • To: "gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Meeting to discuss next steps for the Cross-Community Working Group (CCWG) Principles
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 07:17:16 -0700

Thanks to all who responded to the latest Doodle poll; we did not get many
still attend the meeting, which currently we are scheduling for this Friday,
September 20, at 1900 UTC (12 p.m. Pacific time; 3 p.m. Eastern.)

If you are definitely NOT going to be able to make this call, please let me
know. I'll circulate a draft agenda before Friday. Thanks so much!

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director