ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

Re: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Date and time of next meeting

  • To: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Date and time of next meeting
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 16:55:54 -0600

hi Cheryl,

good news.  the Budget call got moved to Wednesday 12 March at 20:00 UTC.
Xavier sent out a note yesterday.  so you can give Chuck your undivided
attention on this call.  :-)

this does show the need for some coordinated calendaring.

mikey

On Mar 6, 2014, at 4:47 PM, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mary I already have a dial out arranged to attend the FY15  Budget process
> call at the same time but I can open 2 AC rooms so as long as the audio is
> enabled in our room I can do two calls at once...
>
> CLO from my Mobile phone
>
> On 07/03/2014 9:25 AM, "Mary Wong" <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> With apologies for the delay, the next meeting of this Drafting Team will
> take place on Thursday 13 March at 1800 UTC. We realize that this may not
> work for everyone, but it appears that there is no time that will,
> unfortunately.
>
> The main agenda item for discussion will be the updated draft Charter for the
> Working Group that is to be formed upon the ccNSO and GNSO Councils' approval
> of the finalized Charter from this DT. As you'll recall, the hope is that
> this call will allow the group to reach agreement on any outstanding issues
> regarding the Charter, with the goal to submit it to both Councils for
> discussion and approval at the Singapore meeting. As such, please continue to
> discuss your thoughts on the draft Charter on the list so that any additional
> questions can be clarified and discussed in the days leading up to the call.
>
> Attached is the revised draft Charter (the same version as was circulated on
> 3 March) for your review prior to the call next week. We will send around the
> call details in a separate email.
>
> Thanks and cheers
> Mary
>

> Mary Wong
> Senior Policy Director
> Telephone: +1 603 574 4892
> Email: mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx
>
> * One World. One Internet. *

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)