ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Private WIKI for Consensus group

  • To: <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Private WIKI for Consensus group
  • From: <tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 17:36:40 +0100

Chuck

I'm not sure that'll be helpful in this case. Whilst we all need to take
soundings from our constituent's this could result in full mail boxes as well
as enabling people outside of the discussion to adopt strong lobbying opinions
without understanding the full background.

I see no reason why this exercise should be constrained by GNSO practices at
this stage. It reports to the Board, not the GNSO.

Regards

Tony