ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

[gnso-consensus-wg] another issue - hybrid Registar/Registry

  • To: gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-consensus-wg] another issue - hybrid Registar/Registry
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:28:26 +0200

Hi,

I do not know if we will get there, but i expect that in the future we may have a breed of contracted party that is a hybrid registrar/ registry. i do not think this will be the case for all R/Rys and it may only be the case for some new boutique gTLDs and for branded gTLDs.

In any case, we may want to add this to the issues pile and may need a way to accommodate it in any solution

a.