ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

[gnso-consensus-wg] RE: ALL not "Most"

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consensus-wg] RE: ALL not "Most"
  • From: "Milton L Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 05:58:47 -0400

________________________________

From: Gomes, Chuck [mailto:cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx]

Should I asume then that you are opposed to creative and collaborative
work?

Chuck, I do creative and collaborative work for a living. This WG is
political work, not creative work, and I am painfully aware of the
difference. ;-)

Whether it is collaborative or not depends largely on whether we talk
"all" or revert to "most."

And I would like to see what the NCUC needs are besides simply a
statement that you want a certain # of votes.

Maybe your needs could be met in another way besides having a certain #
of votes.

If you have a proposal to make, make it. I'll let you know whether it
meets our needs or not.