ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

[gnso-consensus-wg] Confirming Consensus Group Drafting Process

  • To: "gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consensus-wg] Confirming Consensus Group Drafting Process
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:09:36 -0700

All:

Just to confirm the agenda for the next 36 hours or so.

>From now until 800 PDT/1600UTC tomorrow email list discussion will continue
>with a "focus" on the snapshot Jon circulated this morning during the call.
>Opportunity for continuing dialogue to make further progress where possible.
>The discussion will be closed as of that time and we will need to shift to
>drafting/review mode.

By 1000PDT/1700UTC tomorrow I will circulate the final snapshot with
introductory language for the Board submission.

Please provide edits, comments and individual group member statements on the
draft document by 1600PDT/2300UTC.  If there are any significant objections to
any language  I draft for which there is no obvious or reasonable fix I will
simple delete the offending text.  The snapshot will not be changed
substantively after the deadline tomorrow morning..

I will expeditiously process any edits and circulate a final version of the
complete Board submission with individual statements appended by 1800PDT/100UTC.

I've tried to factor in some flexibility for travel schedules and connectivity
issues. Please let me know asap if any of the times are impossible for you to
meet and I'll try to adjust.

Thank you.

RobH

424 558 4805