ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] More Updated Draft

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] More Updated Draft
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:24:32 -0400

Chuck:

I found two references to "Council" that I changed to "House" and
changed "three groups" to "four stakeholder groups."  As Alan pointed
out, the current Bylaws reference more than 66%.  As there is no
difference between 2/3rds majority and more than 66%, I suggest that we
keep that as is.

I am ok removing 4d if others agree.  I'm also ok leaving it as is.

I'll hold off sending out the new draft to see if there are other
comments.

Thanks.

Jon