ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Draft #2 of Board Report

  • To: "Robert Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Draft #2 of Board Report
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:33:36 -0400

Rob:

I don't think that we should delete a section/provision based on one comment
that may come in.  We have come too far to see it unravel if one person decides
in a moment of weakness in the middle of the night to see a section removed.  I
think that you should have two or three similar comments before you delete any
section/provision.

I look forward to seeing Draft 2 and finding the typo!

Thanks.

Jon