ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Retry -- Draft #2 of Board Report Pls reply by Midnight PDT

  • To: <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Retry -- Draft #2 of Board Report Pls reply by Midnight PDT
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 00:20:17 -0400

I don't agree with Milton's change to Principle B - the principle is true for
majority approved consensus policy not just supermajority policy.

I thought that the changes in 2.b were in lieu of Principle F.  We should one
or the other - both seem to be overkill.

I agree with the rest of Milton's comments, including the deletion of C as
amended.

Thanks.

Jon