ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] Consensus Group Report

  • To: <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] Consensus Group Report
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 06:26:01 -0700

For those of us who have not committed this to memory could someone please
advise who holds seat 13 and 14 now and when those terms expire?

We might also consider that since both seats are now held by people associated
with contracted parties, the UNCP house be allowed to fill the next seat that
becomes vacant after the new structure takes effect.

Sorry not to have raised this till now but I had not thought through the
difficulties of giving the CP house the first slot to fill. Clearly that will
not work.
Sent via blackberry mobile. Please excuse tone and typoes.