ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Consensus Group Report

  • To: <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Consensus Group Report
  • From: <tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 16:00:54 +0100

Avri

As Chuck said it'll be in a similar role to the existing 'Advisory's' to
the Board etc.

As regards the VC role there are a number of scenarios that can be
played out there, and I know there are some opposing views on that in
the ISPCP. So at this stage I have to hold back on that one. Again this
is an issue that we need to discuss once we've got the nod from the
Board that they accept the  bicameral approach. One thing I've learned
in ICANN is never think anything is a done deal!

Tony