ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Consumer Metrics Project Wiki

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Consumer Metrics Project Wiki
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:55:57 +1000

Thanks  Glen I've marked  that space  to watch under the Browse => Advance
pathway  so any chages made within it will be notified to me...  I do
however think it is a pity that it is *housed* under the "GNSO" tab
 as opposed to the Cross Community one, but perhaps that is just me  I think
the 'optics' from a consumer POV would be better served if at least a vague
effort /intention to engage visibly outside of GNSO Charter / control  was
attempted *sigh* but  new gTLD's are GNSO business so I guess it can be
argued the other way...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)