ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Draft Definitions

  • To: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Draft Definitions
  • From: Michael Salazar <michael.salazar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:08:39 -0700

All,

My apologies on not being able to attend later today.

Wanted to provide a couple of thoughts on Consumer Trust –

 *   I liked what Wendy had also proposed and thought somehow adding some of
that language might provide clarity for a broader audience
 *   I am concerned with the term "all" before "relevant national laws".  There
may be some difficulty with ensuring compliance with "all" laws.  Can we remove
"all" from this definition?

Look forward to catching up on the next call.

Regards,

Michael Salazar
Program Director, New gTLD Program
O: 310-578-8672 | M: 310-773-1615 | michael.salazar@xxxxxxxxx