ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Updated Wiki Page with Latest Proposals for Definitions/Metrics

  • To: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Updated Wiki Page with Latest Proposals for Definitions/Metrics
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 06:47:13 +1100

Hi

Should we send email with link to our groups...or will people interested find
this?

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair
Director, External Relations
Australian School of Business
UNSW
+61 413 734490

On 06/10/2011, at 10:29 PM, "Cheryl Langdon-Orr"
<langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thanks  Margie :-)

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)

On 6 October 2011 09:44, Margie Milam
<<mailto:Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>>
 wrote:
Dear All,

As discussed on yesterday’s call, I have updated the Drafting Team’s wiki to
include the latest definitions and metrics under consideration, at the link
below:

<https://community.icann.org/display/CMG/Proposed+Definitions+and+Metrics>https://community.icann.org/display/CMG/Proposed+Definitions+and+Metrics

This wiki page is set up to solicit comments and suggestions by utilizing the
“comment” feature located at the bottom of the page.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor