ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] CCCI Measures Matrix

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] CCCI Measures Matrix
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 20:03:00 -0700

CCCI Team,

Here is the first draft of compiling the Consumer Choice, Trust, &
Competition measures.  I only extracted measures that were presented in the
Dakar presentation.  If we have time on Tuesday, we can review.  Else, I am
eager for your input to advance this along on the list.  Let me know if you
have any questions.  Thank you.

Berry Cobb

Email:  <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +1 720 839 5735