ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] CCCI Matrix - Version 2

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] CCCI Matrix - Version 2
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:46:52 -0700

Team,

Attached is the next version of the matrix.  I’ve outlined the changes from
the previous version below:

·         Created SS Title Page

·         Incorporated definitions in to column B

·         Modified definition of Consumer to include “potential internet
users”

·         Modified definition of Competition to clearly state “gTLD Strings”

·         Added comments to F2 & G2 to define Obtainable vs. Reportable – (I
welcome further input here when we review line by line)

·         Rows 4,5,&6 – expanded Registry Service Level Agreement
definitions per new gTLD Registry Agreement

·         Rows 9&10 – added “breach notices”, but await process
documentation for further details

·         Row 28 – added “Statistical Measure of Diversity” as a place
holder until we determine its inclusion or not

·         Rows 33&34 – changed back end operators to “Registry Service
Providers”

·         Rows 39-42 – Added Pricing as a function of Competition
(Wholesale, Retail, Sunrise (prem vs. non-prem))

·         Row 43 – added placeholder metric per John Berard email

·         Rows 44-48 – added placeholder metrics per Olivier MJ
Crépin-Leblond email

·         Created new Measures_Pivot tab

One item I have not completed is the addition of a column that ties the
hierarchy of a definition with a given metric.  Perhaps when we review each
metric individually, the WG can guide me in these assignments.

Let me know if you have questions and see everyone on our call next week.
Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

Email:  <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +1 720 839 5735