ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] FW: New Issue - CCCI Metrics Pricing as a function of Competition

  • To: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] FW: New Issue - CCCI Metrics Pricing as a function of Competition
  • From: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 07:25:43 +0000

Hi

This answer doesn't surprise me after 10 years involvement with telco sector
wholesale pricing in Australia

Watching retail prices is also a pain! But it will be interesting to see these
as tey emerge for new gTLDS.....the trend will be the same as for mobile calls
( think 1992 prices or flat screen TVs..or Domain Names..)....ie DOWN over time

I think we accept the advice gracefully and move on!

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair
Director, External Relations
Australian School of Business
UNSW
+61 413734490(mobile)

On 24/01/2012, at 9:45 PM, "Cheryl Langdon-Orr"