ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from CCI 06- 03-2012

  • To: "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from CCI 06- 03-2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 13:44:27 -0800

  Berry Cobb:Welcome to the 6 March 2012 Consumer Metrics Teleconfernce.
  Jonathan Robinson:Hi.  I am on the audio.  Jonathan.
  Steve DelBianco (BC):Hi, Berry.   Is that the v2[2] I sent around yesterday?
  Berry Cobb:Yes
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:YES
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I'm on mute  as the dogs are barking ( morning being what
it is )
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I LOVE it Steve :-)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Yes  Steve  we sometimes  forget  the audience has not
been immersed in these issues
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:back of mute now  let me know if BG noise from birds is an
issue
  Steve DelBianco (BC):Holly -- the GAC did not begin work on their advice in
response to the board.  Just ot be clear
  Steve DelBianco (BC):Dear Steve, Thanks for this heads-up.  Will you
presenting on this as part of the GNSO session with the GAC?  I believe we
requested a staff update on this topic for the GAC's Sat. afternoon session
(but am not entirely sure). Is thisa posting that will be sent around as an
ICANN announcement - just thinking how we could circulate a notice to the GAC.
Though the GAC has not looked closely at this, perhaps your draft advice
provides an opportunity to generate more interest. Best,Heather
  Holly Raiche:Someone explain the term on the front foot - American's don't
play cricket and may not understand
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:and  for the record  ZI am on the ground  *as is STeve*
all day Sat  I get in Fri evening
  Berry Cobb:should we add close for the 3 yr targets then?
  Berry Cobb:Window will be open until we get 40 days for the last translation.
  Rosemary:phone battery low! nathalie could you ring me on +61413734490, ta
  Nathalie  Peregrine:sure!
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:"Compare with Targets" ? Do we need to have the 3 in
it?
  Steve DelBianco (BC):agree, Olivier.   we should remove 3-yr
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Bold is the defined term. And could be in grey indeed
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Only questions
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:at the end
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:because otherwise this presentation will take 5 hours
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Yes Jonathan mentioning the table is at the end   is  good
thing
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Works  for me :-)
  Berry Cobb:got it
  Berry Cobb:got it
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:All good
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:YUP
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:fine for slide 15
  Jonathan Robinson:I have to exit the call.  Good job on the presentation.
Thank-you.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:maybe  put the 2x  and 10x in Steve (in brackets)  with
ALL added as per OCL??
  Berry Cobb:added "all TLDs"
  Berry Cobb:consistency is everything.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I think you're looking for the expression "Time will
stop", Rosemary :-)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I'm OK woth the verbal then Steve
  Berry Cobb:I changed to 23 Feb & 40 days
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:and re Rosemary's  loosing  the time to this discusssion
HELLs Bells  the Q& A is at the END  tis is a presentaion NOT a r0und Table
discussion...
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:a new Sub Bullet for the other 5 languages  as per words
from Berry  re the 42  post LAST  language  oinline date
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:40  not 42  sorry a hitchhikers guide moment ;-0
  Berry Cobb:that will be me driving the ppt
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bERRY  WILL you CONTROL THE SLIDE DECK THEN ???
  Berry Cobb:yes
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Sorry CAPS
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:phew
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Yes  Steve  slipping that info in at slide 2+  would be
good
  Berry Cobb:This prez will be before lunch  ;-)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Yes Holly the homework IS important  here
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: and WE need to remember tohave our headsets ON  for the
ES  questions from the audoence
  Berry Cobb:I will take the action to have text added to the schedule to state
it is strongly recommended that you do your homework before the Prez.
  Berry Cobb:Ill make sure of it CLO.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:thanks Berry