ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] CR - Consumer Metrics Feedback Summary Notes

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] CR - Consumer Metrics Feedback Summary Notes
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:54:16 -0700

CCTC,

Here is a summary of the community feedback we received at our session in
Costa Rica.  I noted comments that were tied either to a definition or
metric and organized the summary in that way.  Hence it is not necessarily
in chronological order and it may omit some generalized comments not tied to
a specific definition or metric.

See you on Tuesday 17 April 2012 @ 19:00 UTC

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735