ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Latest Docs for 17 July 2012 Meeting

  • To: <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Latest Docs for 17 July 2012 Meeting
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:49:19 -0700

Team,

Attached are the latest documents we will review at our next meeting on 17
July 2012.  You will find the latest versions of the Draft Advice Letter and
the Public Comment Review tool.  Also included are the original comments
submitted by the USG and an attachment used by Steve for Consumer Trust
metrics (also contains response from USG at the end).  We will use these as
we review the Competition definition and metrics.

Please note, that our schedule will be TWO HOURS and WEEKLY until we
complete the WG final Advice Letter and submit it to the GNSO Council.

See you next week.  Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx