ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Consumercci-dt - 07th August 2012

  • To: "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Consumercci-dt - 07th August 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 13:03:09 -0700

  Berry Cobb:Welcome to the 7 August 2012 Consumer Metrics Conference Call.
  Tobias Mahler:Nathalie, could you call me on a different number, please:
+4792883390. Just disconnect this call first.
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Dialling to you now
  Tobias Mahler:Thanks, back now.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:agree Steve say what WE can do suggest thr RT might follow
up
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:All agreed, Steve
  Michael R Graham:Sorry -- I was on a conference call.  Darn clients . . .
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-)
  Steve DelBianco (BC):dropped.  re-joining now.
  Michael R Graham:Perhaps "do not reveal or rely on"?
  Steve DelBianco (BC):add a survey question asking users the frequency with
which they access internet resources via tools that do not reveal the TLD.
(e.g. QR Codes, search results that do not display URLs)
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:works for me
  Michael R Graham:Agree with Steve's draft.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Do we need to change the metric into the way the note
is drafted as Steve drafted it here?
  Steve DelBianco (BC):Olivier -- the formulation above is for the metric row
in the table.   And I'm suggesting we change the note to match the metric
phrasing.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I'm fine with that
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Olivier and Cheryl, please let me know when you would
like to be dialled out to for the other call.
  Steve DelBianco (BC):I vote for the second timeline