ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Fwd: ALAC Statement on the Consumer Metrics Working Group Final Advice

  • To: "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Fwd: ALAC Statement on the Consumer Metrics Working Group Final Advice
  • From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:28:19 +0200

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        ALAC Statement on the Consumer Metrics Working Group Final
Advice
Date:   Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:23:45 +0200
From:   Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
To:     Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@*.com>
CC:     Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@*.ca>, ICANN AtLarge Staff
<staff@*.org>, GNSO Secretariats <gnso-secs@*.org>, Jeff Neuman
<Jeff.Neuman@*.us>, knobenw@*.de, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@*.com>

Dear Stéphane,

I have the honor of transmitting to you, on behalf of the At-Large
Advisory Committee (ALAC), the Statement of the ALAC on the Consumer
Metrics Working Group Final Advice.

Please be so kind to find the statement attached, the contents of
which I kindly ask you to relay to the GNSO Council when the
subject comes up on its 13 September 2012 conference call.

An online vote resulted in the ALAC endorsing the Statement with
12 votes in favor, 0 votes against, and 1 abstention.

In line with prior ALAC advice extrinsicus the usual Public Comment
process, my colleagues and I should appreciate a response from the
GNSO council when the matter has been discussed and a decision taken
on the next steps the council will take.

Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair