ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Last Entry in Policy Update

  • To: Jonathan Robinson <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Last Entry in Policy Update
  • From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 00:30:04 +0200

Thanks Jonathan.

There's also much noise about this subject elsewhere:
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/beauty-lies-in-the-domain-of-the-highest-bidder/article3929612.ece
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/editorial/no-icann/article3932668.ece

The Hindu newspaper has a huge circulation in India.

Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD