ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Advice Letter Submission Postponed Until DEC Council Meeting

  • To: "john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Advice Letter Submission Postponed Until DEC Council Meeting
  • From: "Michael R. Graham" <mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 05:10:40 +0000

That time and day should be good for me.

Michael R.

[cid:image5a8341.GIF@fd9d0aef.44aa6877]

Michael R. Graham
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
233 South Wacker Drive
6300 Willis Tower
Chicago, IL 60606-6357
Direct: (312) 474-6616
Firm: (312) 474-6300
Fax: (312) 474-0448
mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marshallip.com

The material in this transmission may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or use of this information by
you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please delete it, destroy all copies and notify Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
by return e-mail or by telephone at (312) 474-6300. Thank you.