ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:40:43 -0700

Dear All,

A warm welcome to the Translations and Transliteration of Contact
Information PDP Charter Drafting Team!

In order to facilitate a group meeting time, we have initiated a doodle poll
(http://doodle.com/tntpuxqutmmrannq). We suggest the week of 5-9 August for
our first meeting and when you have moment, please fill in the poll - please
be sure to do so by COB Friday 26 July (I will send a reminder on Friday
morning).

In addition, we have created a wiki space for the Group, where you can also
find a list of participants and their SOIs. Attached to this email is the
Initial Report that led to the creation of this PDP ­ you can find this and
other relevant material also on the wiki space ­ see:
https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/Translation+and+Transliteration
+of+Contact+Information+PDP+Home

Recommended materials to review prior to the first meeting
* Final Issue Report on Translation and Transliteration of Contact
Inforamtion -
http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/gtlds/transliteration-contact-final-21mar13-
en.pdf
* Final Report of the Internationalized Registartion Data Working Group -
http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/ird/final-report-ird-wg-07may12-en.pdf
* GNSO Working Group Guidelines, including Charter guidelines -
http://gnso.icann.org/council/annex-1-gnso-wg-guidelines-08apr11-en.pdf

If you have any further questions or comments, please don't hesitate to get
back either to me or to Julie (julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx).

Best wishes,

Lars

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>