ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Charter Drafting Team Reminder

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Charter Drafting Team Reminder
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 07:49:25 -0700

Dear all,

I apologize for yet another doodle-related email. However, we have had only
three responses and so, we decided to extend the poll until Tuesday 30 July
14.00 UTC. If you have not filled in the poll, please take a moment to do so
until then. Here is the link: http://doodle.com/tntpuxqutmmrannq

Please note that even if you can't make it in the first week ­ use the poll
to indicate at which time you would be available in the forthcoming weeks!

Many thanks and have a great weekend.
Best wishes,
Lars