ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Attendance and Recording Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team meeting - 08 August 2013

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Attendance and Recording Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team meeting - 08 August 2013
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 12:48:22 -0700

Dear All,

The next Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter
Drafting Team teleconference will be held on Thursday 15th August 2013 at 1500
UTC. These calls will now take place on a weekly basis.

Please find the MP3 recording for the Translation and Transliteration of
Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team  call held on Thursday 08 August
2013 at 15:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20130808-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>aug

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Chris Dillon - NCSG
Rudi Vansnick - NPOC
Vinay Kumar Singh - individual

Apologies: none

ICANN staff:
Julie Hedlund
Lars Hoffman
Julia Charvolen
Mary Wong
Glen de Saint Gery
Nathalie Peregrine

 Wiki page: http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Nathalie Peregrine
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Wednesday 08 August 2013:

  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the meeting of the Translation and Transliteration
of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team Meeting on Thursday 8 August
2013

  Lars Hoffmann:The group's wiki page is here:
https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/Translation+and+Transliteration+of+Contact+Information+PDP+Home

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Vinay, you will need to activate your microphone by
clicking on the telephone icon at the top of the AC screen

  Rudi Vansnick:how many do we expect ?

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Vinay, if you provide a contact number, we can dial out
to you

  VINAY KUMAR SINGH:Hi, Nathalie I think their are some issues at my end but
probably I will resolve in few seconds

  Rudi Vansnick:no questions from my side

  Nathalie  Peregrine:please let me know if i can assist, Vinay

  Rudi Vansnick:i propose Chris, seems to be the right person ;-)

  Rudi Vansnick:i'm willing to co-chair if needed

  Rudi Vansnick:is ok for me

  Rudi Vansnick:link to template

  Rudi
Vansnick:http://gnso.icann.org/en/basics/101/wg-formation/charter-template-19mar13-en.pdf

  Chris Dillon:Thank you, Rudy.

  Lars Hoffmann:i just dropped from the call.

  Rudi Vansnick:was very clear thanks Julie

  Lars Hoffmann:back on.

  Rudi Vansnick:links to IDN will probably be interesting too

  Rudi Vansnick:looks good so far

  Rudi Vansnick:i think there is no need to use other rules than those of 3.6

  VINAY KUMAR SINGH:I think weekly meeting would be good

  Rudi Vansnick:would be perfect Julie

  VINAY KUMAR SINGH:me too

  Rudi Vansnick:we hear you

  Rudi Vansnick:thanks to all