ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Actions: Charter Drafting Team Meeting 08 August 2013

  • To: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Actions: Charter Drafting Team Meeting 08 August 2013
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 13:32:48 -0700

Rudy,

Thank you very much.  That will be extremely helpful.  You may also wish to
look at the background on the issues that was gather from the Final Issue
Report.  This is on the wiki home page at:
https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/Translation+and+Transliteration
+of+Contact+Information+PDP+Home.

Kind regards,
Julie