ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Motion for approval of a charter for the Translation and Transliteration Contact Information PDP WG

  • To: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>, "chiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Motion for approval of a charter for the Translation and Transliteration Contact Information PDP WG
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 08:25:41 -0700

Dear Ching,

As Chris notes, we would very much appreciate if you would put forth the
motion.  Please note that the deadline for submitting a motion is this
coming Monday, 30 September.

Thanks so much!

uJulie

From:  <Dillon>, Chris <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Friday, September 20, 2013 7:58 AM
To:  "chiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Motion for approval of a charter for the
Translation and Transliteration Contact Information PDP WG

Dear Ching,

I am hereby sending you, on behalf of the Drafting Team, the final version
of the Charter for the Translation and Transliteration Contact Information
PDP WG and a motion for its approval.

The Drafting Team is hoping that you are happy to bring the charter and the
motion to the GNSO Council.

May I also use this opportunity to draw the Council Liaison role in the PDP
WG to your attention (although this can be decided at a later stage)?

Regards,

Chris Dillon.

--
Vice Dean | Enterprise for the Faculty of Arts & Humanities, UCL, Gower St,
London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)