ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Motion for approval of a charter for the Translation and Transliteration Contact Information PDP WG

  • To: Ching Chiao <ching.chiao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Motion for approval of a charter for the Translation and Transliteration Contact Information PDP WG
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:01:04 -0700

Thank you so much Ching!  I've attached the motion and charter again for
your reference.

Best regards,
Julie

From:  Ching Chiao <ching.chiao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:52 AM
To:  Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>, "chiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<chiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx"
<gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Motion for approval of a charter for
the Translation and Transliteration Contact Information PDP WG

Hi Julie, thanks for the reminder. I will work on it meanwhile reaching out
to few others before making the motion.

從我的 iPhone 傳送

Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx> 於 2013/9/26 下午11:25 寫道: