ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

FW: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Motion for approval of a charter for the Translation and Transliteration Contact Information PDP WG

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Motion for approval of a charter for the Translation and Transliteration Contact Information PDP WG
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:26:23 -0700

All,

It appears that the message below did not make it to the list.  I am
forwarding it for your reference.

Best regards,

Julie

From:  Ching Chiao <ching.chiao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Monday, September 30, 2013 7:04 AM
To:  Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>,
"gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Motion for approval of a charter for
the Translation and Transliteration Contact Information PDP WG

Will still need to get consent by RySG as well as input from RrSG. Will let
you know if any further info / assistance is needed. Thanks!

Ching

--
Ching Chiao
Founder and CEO, Brandma.co Ltd. || MD, Seres International Group