ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] RE: Attachment re: Slides for GNSO Update Tomorrow

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, Ching Chiao <ching.chiao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] RE: Attachment re: Slides for GNSO Update Tomorrow
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:09:47 +0000

Dear Julie,

The only substantial change I can see is that it would be good to have the URL
of the wiki in there, as anyone interested could use that to see what we're
doing including the letters we've received (without listening to all the calls).

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)