ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Cancelling tomorrow's meeting

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Cancelling tomorrow's meeting
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 06:27:06 -0700

Dear all,
As Netmundial is continuing through tomorrow, neither of our co-chairs is
available for tomorrow¹s call of the Translation and Transliteration of
Contact Information PDP WG. AS a result, Rudi has asked me to cancel
tomorrow¹s call and postpone it until next Thursday ­ which is what I am
hereby doing :) I apologise for the late notice and look forward to next
week¹s call.
Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars

PS: If you wish to follow Netmundial remotely, please note the following
link: http://netmundial.br/remote-participation/