ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Version 7

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Version 7
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:11:53 +0000

Dear colleagues,

When I came this morning to add the minor updates to version 6 I discovered
there weren't enough to justify a meeting, as our work during the last two
meetings had cleared up over half of them.

I shall get version 7 to you as early next week as possible. You are most
welcome at this stage to send aides memoires to the list, for example, if you
had the impression during a call that I wasn't completely understanding a point.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)