ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] updates public comment review tool

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] updates public comment review tool
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 16:20:36 +0000

Dear all,

As agreed no yesterday¹s call, please find attached the updated public
comment review tool (V6).

It would be helpful if you could submit any edits by COB Tuesday 10 March
(please use ŒTrack Changes¹). I will then consolidate all edits and
redistribute the document on Wednesday so that we can work off an updated
version during our next call.

Many thanks and a good weekend!

Very best,
Lars