ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Comment review tool for response

  • To: "petter.rindforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <petter.rindforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Comment review tool for response
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:06:45 +0000

Dear Petter and colleagues

Thank you for your response. We will try to get through as many comments as
possible on Thursday.

Other colleagues, please note that the final final deadline is 24:00 UTC on
Weds. 22.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)